Welcome to CALHOUN COMMUNITY HIGH SCHOOL!
- At CCHS we want to reward positive behavior. This year when students comply with our cell phone policy, they earn raffle tickets for prizes. We are looking for donations of items of interest to teenagers. If you would like to donate, please contact Mrs. Wilsey at 269-565-2486.
- New for 2017-2018 school year, the CCHS office now has an attendance line. If your student will be absent or tardy, please call the attendance line at (269) 565-2461. Please leave your child’s name, a detailed reason for absence, and expected return date.
ANYONE INTERESTED IN ENROLLMENT FOR FALL MAY EITHER PRINT ENROLLMENT PAPERWORK OR STOP IN THE OFFICE BEFORE 3:30 TO PICK UP A PACKET. ENROLLMENT INFO CAN BE FOUND UNDER THE PARENTS’ LINK ON THE BLUE NAVIGATION BAR. PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE WITH ANY QUESTIONS AT (269) 565-2460.
Have you lost credit in your current high school? Are you more successful in small learning environment with lots of support and one-on-one attention? If so, maybe you should checkout Calhoun Community High School. We run a safe and orderly school, offering the Michigan Merit Curriculum to non-traditional students who want to earn their diplomas and move on to college or work.
Why Choose CCHS
• Small class sizes
• Online classes available
• Dual enrollment at KCC, Tech Center, Cosmo Classes available
• 15 years of proven success with over 1,000 graduates
• Individualized learning catering to the needs of the student
• Fewer credits required for graduation
Call (269) 565-2460 to pick up an enrollment packet!