Welcome to CALHOUN COMMUNITY HIGH SCHOOL!
OPEN ENROLLMENT BEGINS JULY 9, 2018. ANYONE INTERESTED IN ENROLLMENT FOR 2018-2019 MAY EITHER PRINT ENROLLMENT PAPERWORK OR STOP IN THE OFFICE TO PICK UP A PACKET. ENROLLMENT INFO CAN BE FOUND UNDER THE PARENTS’ LINK ON THE BLUE NAVIGATION BAR. PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE WITH ANY QUESTIONS AT (269) 565-2460.
- 2018-2019 Open House will be held on Tuesday August 28th, 2018 from 5:00-7:00 p.m. Teachers and staff will be on hand to answer questions or just chat! Please plan on attending with your student.
- Read the article by Mr. Allard published in the August 2018 edition of Scene Magazine on Back To School, click the link Back to School Article
- Battle Creek Area Learning Center Seeks Board Members: Two board seats will expire on June 30th of 2018. Current board members may seek re-appointment. However, if you have a desire to serve on the board of education for BCALC/CCHS, please submit an application (Form BMR-01 can be picked up in the CCHS office), along with a copy of your resume. Applications and resumes will be reviewed and new board appointments will take place July 1, 2018. There is also an open seat for a parent representative on the BCALC board of education. If you are interested in serving on the BCALC board and you have a child who will be attending in 2018-2019 please submit an application. (Form BMR-01 can be picked up in the CCHS office), along with a copy of your resume.
Have you lost credit in your current high school? Are you more successful in small learning environment with lots of support and one-on-one attention? If so, maybe you should checkout Calhoun Community High School. We run a safe and orderly school, offering the Michigan Merit Curriculum to non-traditional students who want to earn their diplomas and move on to college or work.
Why Choose CCHS
• Small class sizes
• Online classes available
• Dual enrollment at KCC, Tech Center, Cosmo Classes available
• 15 years of proven success with over 1,000 graduates
• Individualized learning catering to the needs of the student
• Fewer credits required for graduation
Call (269) 565-2460 to pick up an enrollment packet!