Welcome to CALHOUN COMMUNITY HIGH SCHOOL!
- Wednesday 2/13 is Student Count Day. Please make sure your student attends school the full day, including Virtual Students. Contact the school office with any questions or concerns at 565-2460.
- Tuesday 2/19 there will be a Senior Meeting in Student Services at 10:30 a.m. Call Mrs. Goodale with any questions at (269) 565-2488.
- Thursday 2/21 is Parent/Teacher Conferences from 3:00-6:00 p.m. No appointment needed.
- Friday 2/22 is a Student Support Day – only students with poor grades or attendance need attend.
The Rumors Are True:
Parents, Guardians, and Students ~ The story that CCHS is relocating has been floating around for a couple years. We have been reluctant to publish anything about this until we had more solid answers to share. Worth noting is that our current location of 15 Arbor Street (The Territorial Building) is owned by The Lakeview School District and we rent space within it. A year and a half ago we were informed by the Lakeview Superintendent that Lakeview would not be renewing our lease. We have been told that Lakeview has plans to demolish the building and repurpose the lot. As such, we have been on the lookout for a new location that meets our needs and does not drastically impact our student body. It took some time, but we finally found a location that soon will become our new home. It is The Burma Center at 765 Upton, Springfield, MI 49037. The building was originally Springfield High School and then the Battle Creek Math and Science Center. It is literally less than two miles from our current location. While we are still negotiating a few details with the Burma Center, we are confident that come next fall it will be our new home Calhoun Community High School. More information will be forthcoming, but please do not hesitate to call me directly and ask any questions or share any concerns you might have. It’s a great day to be a CCHS wolf! Go Wolfpack!
Graduation will be held on Thursday May 30th, 7:00 p.m. at LMS auditorium. Last day of school is Friday May 31st!
Have you lost credit in your current high school? Are you more successful in small learning environment with lots of support and one-on-one attention? If so, maybe you should checkout Calhoun Community High School. We run a safe and orderly school, offering the Michigan Merit Curriculum to non-traditional students who want to earn their diplomas and move on to college or work.
Why Choose CCHS
• Small class sizes
• Online classes available
• Dual enrollment at KCC, Tech Center, Cosmo Classes available
• 15 years of proven success with over 1,000 graduates
• Individualized learning catering to the needs of the student
• Fewer credits required for graduation
Call (269) 565-2460 to pick up an enrollment packet!