Welcome to CALHOUN COMMUNITY HIGH SCHOOL!
REGULAR UPDATES ARE POSTED HERE AND ON OUR FB PAGE, https://www.facebook.com/CalhounCommunityHighSchool
Important Upcoming Dates:
- CCHS is now accepting bids for Food Service for school year 22-23 and must be submitted by July 1st at 5:00 p.m. Anyone interested, please email Dr. Rhonda Marcum directly at email@example.com. Any questions please call the office at (269) 565-2460.
- June & July Sumer office hours are 8:00-3:00 Monday through Thursday. In August, office hours resume 8:00-3:00 Monday through Friday. Happy Summer!
- Families can still order pictures of their Senior in cap and gown online at www.mylifetouch.com, use picture ID: EVTJVZBRJ.
- Annual Budget hearing will be held on Tuesday June 21st at 6:00 p.m., Two board seats will expire on June 30th of 2022. Current board members may seek re-appointment. However, if you have a desire to serve on the board of education for BCALC/CCHS, please submit an application (Form BMR-01 can be picked up at CCHS at 765 Upton Ave. Springfield, MI 49037). Please also provide a copy of your resume. Applications and resumes will be reviewed and new board appointments will take place July 19, 2022 at 6:00 p.m.
- Remember in the event school is cancelled for weather, there will be a one-call sent out and families can check WWMT for a list of school closings here: School Closings
- COVID Data for CCHS COVID Tracking
Enrollment is closed for the 2021-2022 school year. If you are interested in enrolling for next year, enrollment will open on July 11th of 2022. We require an original birth certificate. Please call the office at (269) 565-2460 for fall enrollment.
Virtual Students: Contact info and hours for Mrs. Case
After School Support available by appointment, please contact Mrs. Case
Have you lost credit in your current high school? Are you more successful in small learning environment with lots of support and one-on-one attention? If so, maybe you should checkout Calhoun Community High School. We run a safe and orderly school, offering the Michigan Merit Curriculum to non-traditional students who want to earn their diplomas and move on to college or work.
Why Choose CCHS
• Small class sizes
• Online classes available
• Dual enrollment at KCC, Tech Center available
• 20 years of proven success with over 1,000 graduates
• Individualized learning catering to the needs of the student
• Fewer credits required for graduation
Call (269) 565-2460 to pick up an enrollment packet!