Senior Scholarship Information:
- Graduating Seniors are encouraged to apply for the Rosa Parks Scholarship. The Rosa Parks Scholarship Foundation offers a $2,000, non-renewable scholarship to Michigan high school graduating seniors. Winners are selected on the basis of scholarship, leadership, financial need and dedication to the civil rights principles of Rosa L. Parks, whose historic stand against racial prejudice in 1955 brought her national recognition. The Foundation was established in 1980 to provide equal-opportunity scholarships to Michigan high school seniors.
Scholarships are to be applied to tuition, books and/or fees for the first year of college only. The funds cannot be applied to room/board or other expenses. Students can apply at rosaparksscholarship.org
- More scholarship opportunities for Graduating Seniors: The KCC Foundation Gold Key and Board of Trustee Scholarship applications are due March 2. The link to the website is http://www.kellogg.edu/about/
foundation/student- scholarships/ where you will find the fillable field application. Just one application is all that is required. Please see Mrs. Harris or Miss Savannah with any questions.
Other Helpful Links:
- FAFSA Web Site
- Kellogg Community College
- Western Michigan University
- Albion College
- Wright Beauty Academy
- Directory of Online Colleges in Michigan
- Affordable Online Colleges
- Salon Spa Academy