Welcome to CALHOUN COMMUNITY HIGH SCHOOL!
Please click the link to read an important announcement from our Superintendent regarding communication with students during Remote Learning
- Oct. 21st – 9th graders will attend school at 8:00 a.m. for PSAT testing, they will be going home in afternoon. Please contact the office with any questions
- School Pictures will be on Monday Nov. 16th beginning from 9:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Virtual students are strongly encouraged to come in for pictures so they will receive a school i.d. To order photos online use code: EVTFTR6F7 Please call the office with any questions at (296) 565-2460
- Enrollment is closed until 2nd Qtr
- For those with an A.M. seat-time schedule, school begins at 8am. For those with a P.M. seat-time schedule, school begins at 11:55 (if you’re eating lunch here). ALL students and visitors must enter through the office doors so we may take your temperature. All departures will be through the doors near the gym. Social distancing requirements will be maintained without debate and ALL students and staff members MUST WEAR A MASK … this is STATE law.
- Click here for the CCHS Return To Learn Plan CCHS Return To Learn Plan
- Please click the link below to read the Continuity of Learning and Covid-19 Response Plan for Calhoun Community High School Board Approved Covid 19 Preparedness Plan
- Please click here for the Extended COVID Learning Plan Extended Learning COVID 19 Extended Learning COVID Sig
Enrollment is currently closed. Anyone interested in enrolling please contact the main office to discuss when enrollment will open. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00-3:30. We require an original birth certificate with enrollment for new students. If you have any questions or concerns please call the office at (269) 565-2460.
Have you lost credit in your current high school? Are you more successful in small learning environment with lots of support and one-on-one attention? If so, maybe you should checkout Calhoun Community High School. We run a safe and orderly school, offering the Michigan Merit Curriculum to non-traditional students who want to earn their diplomas and move on to college or work.
Why Choose CCHS
• Small class sizes
• Online classes available
• Dual enrollment at KCC, Tech Center, Cosmo Classes available
• 15 years of proven success with over 1,000 graduates
• Individualized learning catering to the needs of the student
• Fewer credits required for graduation
Call (269) 565-2460 to pick up an enrollment packet!