Welcome to CALHOUN COMMUNITY HIGH SCHOOL!
- Graduation will be held on Thursday May 30th, 7:00 p.m. at LMS auditorium. Remember Thursday 5/30 is also a half day, students will be dismissed at 10:55 a.m. Last day of school is Friday May 31st!
- Please take just a few minutes to participate in our Parent Survey. We here at CCHS are constantly trying to improve for our students, and your opinions matter to us! Click the link below:
- Attention Parents, Guardians, and Students: CCHS is offering after-school help in Math & English (any writing classes). The days are every Tuesday & Wednesday from 2:30 – 4:30 P.M. Teachers are Ms. Learman, room 10 for Math & Ms. Ruhstorfer, room 14 for English/Writing. Students who are not currently passing classes with Math & English/Writing have been invited to stay and should make ride arrangements ahead of time.
We are no longer accepting students for the current school year. If you are interested in enrolling for the 2019-2020 school year, please call the office for information. We also require an original birth certificate with enrollment. If you have any questions or concerns please call the office at (269) 565-2460.
The Rumors Are True:
Parents, Guardians, and Students ~ The story that CCHS is relocating has been floating around for a couple years. We have been reluctant to publish anything about this until we had more solid answers to share. Worth noting is that our current location of 15 Arbor Street (The Territorial Building) is owned by The Lakeview School District and we rent space within it. A year and a half ago we were informed by the Lakeview Superintendent that Lakeview would not be renewing our lease. We have been told that Lakeview has plans to demolish the building and repurpose the lot. As such, we have been on the lookout for a new location that meets our needs and does not drastically impact our student body. It took some time, but we finally found a location that soon will become our new home. It is The Burma Center at 765 Upton, Springfield, MI 49037. The building was originally Springfield High School and then the Battle Creek Math and Science Center. It is literally less than two miles from our current location. While we are still negotiating a few details with the Burma Center, we are confident that come next fall it will be our new home Calhoun Community High School. More information will be forthcoming, but please do not hesitate to call me directly and ask any questions or share any concerns you might have. It’s a great day to be a CCHS wolf! Go Wolfpack!
Have you lost credit in your current high school? Are you more successful in small learning environment with lots of support and one-on-one attention? If so, maybe you should checkout Calhoun Community High School. We run a safe and orderly school, offering the Michigan Merit Curriculum to non-traditional students who want to earn their diplomas and move on to college or work.
Why Choose CCHS
• Small class sizes
• Online classes available
• Dual enrollment at KCC, Tech Center, Cosmo Classes available
• 15 years of proven success with over 1,000 graduates
• Individualized learning catering to the needs of the student
• Fewer credits required for graduation
Call (269) 565-2460 to pick up an enrollment packet!