Welcome to CALHOUN COMMUNITY HIGH SCHOOL!
- CURRENTLY ENROLLING!
- The Fall Open House will be held on Wednesday Aug. 28th from 12:00 – 6:00 p.m., re-enrollment forms may be filled out at this time.
- Summer office hours: Mon-Fri, 8:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Call (269) 565-2460 before stopping in, as we have multiple meetings scheduled in August.
- First day of school is Sept. 3rd, after Labor Day
- Click on this link to watch the CCHS Commencement Ceremony Graduation 2019
Access Vision has copies of the 2019 Graduation DVD for $15 per DVD. Available ONLY from Access Vision, please do not contact the school office as we will not have these for individual sale. Contact Access Vision for information at (269) 968-3633
If you are interested in enrolling for the 2019-2020 school year, please call the office for information. We also require an original birth certificate with enrollment for new students. If you have any questions or concerns please call the office at (269) 565-2460.
We are now moved into our new location at 765 Upton Ave. Work is progressing steadily while Mr. Allard, Mrs. Reid and Mrs. Wilsey are working temporarily out of some of the Burma Center offices. We are looking forward to holding our Open House on Wednesday Aug. 28th from Noon until 6:00 p.m. We can still be reached at our main phone number (269) 565-2460, so please don’t hesitate to call with any questions. Have a Happy Summer!
Have you lost credit in your current high school? Are you more successful in small learning environment with lots of support and one-on-one attention? If so, maybe you should checkout Calhoun Community High School. We run a safe and orderly school, offering the Michigan Merit Curriculum to non-traditional students who want to earn their diplomas and move on to college or work.
Why Choose CCHS
• Small class sizes
• Online classes available
• Dual enrollment at KCC, Tech Center, Cosmo Classes available
• 15 years of proven success with over 1,000 graduates
• Individualized learning catering to the needs of the student
• Fewer credits required for graduation
Call (269) 565-2460 to pick up an enrollment packet!