Welcome to CALHOUN COMMUNITY HIGH SCHOOL!
REGULAR UPDATES ARE POSTED HERE AND ON OUR FB PAGE, https://www.facebook.com/CalhounCommunityHighSchool
PLEASE CHECK THESE RESOURCES OFTEN
ALL STAFF CONTACT INFORMATION IS POSTED ON THE STAFF PAGE https://calhounhs.org/staff/
- Anyone interested in attending the March Board Meeting on Tuesday March 9, 2021 at 5:30 p.m. here’s the Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/97934846335?pwd=Y1ZBclBTMWFia3Nld0Nkc3c4TE9Idz09
- Help Wanted: We have too many students not attending or connecting. Please share that ALL students should work in the building!
- Visit the Students Page on our website for information about an exciting new opportunity to earn a tuition-free associate degree or skills certificate, or click the link to get started. https://www.michigan.gov/reconnect/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery
Please click the link to read an important announcement from our Superintendent regarding communication with students during Remote Learning
- Click here for the CCHS Return To Learn Plan CCHS Return To Learn Plan
- Please click the link below to read the Continuity of Learning and Covid-19 Response Plan for Calhoun Community High School Board Approved Covid 19 Preparedness Plan
- Please click here for the Extended COVID Learning Plan Extended Learning COVID 19 Extended Learning COVID Sig
Anyone interested in enrolling please contact the main office. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00-3:30. We require an original birth certificate with enrollment for new students. If you have any questions or concerns please call the office at (269) 565-2460.
Have you lost credit in your current high school? Are you more successful in small learning environment with lots of support and one-on-one attention? If so, maybe you should checkout Calhoun Community High School. We run a safe and orderly school, offering the Michigan Merit Curriculum to non-traditional students who want to earn their diplomas and move on to college or work.
Why Choose CCHS
• Small class sizes
• Online classes available
• Dual enrollment at KCC, Tech Center, Cosmo Classes available
• 15 years of proven success with over 1,000 graduates
• Individualized learning catering to the needs of the student
• Fewer credits required for graduation
Call (269) 565-2460 to pick up an enrollment packet!