Welcome to CALHOUN COMMUNITY HIGH SCHOOL!
REGULAR UPDATES ARE POSTED HERE AND ON OUR FB PAGE, https://www.facebook.com/CalhounCommunityHighSchool
PLEASE CHECK THESE RESOURCES OFTEN
- Wednesday Jan. 20th a letter was mailed to students containing important Back-to-School information AND their 3rd Quarter schedule. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call the office at (269) 565-2460. Back-to-School letter
- Anyone interested in attending the CCHS Board Meeting on Tuesday 1/19/21 at 5:30 can do so using this Zoom link Board Agenda and Zoom link
- Notice of Rescheduled Board Meeting Rescheduled
- In accordance with Senate bill 1246, CCHS will post Virtual School Board Meetings which must include:(a) Why the public body is meeting electronically. To avoid face to face contact during the COVID 19 Pandemic.(b) How members of the public may participate in the meeting electronically. If a telephone number, internet address, or both are needed to participate, that information must be provided specifically. Public participants may connect through the ZOOM link provided.(c) How members of the public may contact members of the public body to provide input or ask questions on any business that will come before the public body at the meeting. Through the ZOOM link, public comments can be directed to the board through the “chat” format.(d) How persons with disabilities may participate in the meeting. Persons with disabilities may contact the CCHS Administrative Assistant (Jessica Reid) for information on how to access the meeting. She can be reached at 269-565-2482.Also, 18 hours prior to the meeting the posting must be displayed
|Staff Member||Best Phone Number||Best Email Address||Notes|
|Tim Allard ~ Superintendent||269-967-9212 Personal Cellfirstname.lastname@example.org||You may call or text me.||Tim Allard|
|Ms. Laurie||(517) 712-0075
|email@example.com||My Classroom phone is still Forwarded to my cell; Call or Text my 0075.||Send me a message on Messenger.|
|Dani Wilsey||(269) 964-8430 Cellfirstname.lastname@example.org||Call, text, or email||No|
|Pete Mathis||(269) 753-9691 Personal Cell (call or text)||email@example.com||I’m unlikely to answer my phone if the call hasn’t been previously scheduled.||No Facebook for me. Sorry.|
|Elizabeth Casefirstname.lastname@example.org||You may call or text.||NO|
|Tiffany Harrisemail@example.com||You may call, text, or use messenger.||Tiffany Harris|
|Rebecca Learman||(269) 888-3260 (cell)||rlearman@calhoun
|Call, text, or use messenger.||Becky Learman|
|Kati Ferris||269-348-4971 or
Classroom Number forwards to my phone.
|You can also leave a message through FB messenger.|
|Julie Seifke||269/967-0759 firstname.lastname@example.org||Text or email||Facebook Messenger.|
|Stacey Olsen||269 209-4184||Solsen@calhounhs.org||Text the number listed or call. You can also leave a message through Facebook messenger.||You can also leave a message through Facebook messenger.|
|Jessica Reid||517-745-6880 Cell email@example.com||Email or text|
|Brian Demlowfirstname.lastname@example.org||Email or Text|
|Mike Zandstra||269-224-2554 (google voice)||email@example.com||Call, text, telegram, Email.||You can also leave a message through Facebook messenger. I do not check mine often.|
Please click the link to read an important announcement from our Superintendent regarding communication with students during Remote Learning
- Click here for the CCHS Return To Learn Plan CCHS Return To Learn Plan
- Please click the link below to read the Continuity of Learning and Covid-19 Response Plan for Calhoun Community High School Board Approved Covid 19 Preparedness Plan
- Please click here for the Extended COVID Learning Plan Extended Learning COVID 19 Extended Learning COVID Sig
Anyone interested in enrolling please contact the main office. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00-3:30. We require an original birth certificate with enrollment for new students. If you have any questions or concerns please call the office at (269) 565-2460.
Have you lost credit in your current high school? Are you more successful in small learning environment with lots of support and one-on-one attention? If so, maybe you should checkout Calhoun Community High School. We run a safe and orderly school, offering the Michigan Merit Curriculum to non-traditional students who want to earn their diplomas and move on to college or work.
Why Choose CCHS
• Small class sizes
• Online classes available
• Dual enrollment at KCC, Tech Center, Cosmo Classes available
• 15 years of proven success with over 1,000 graduates
• Individualized learning catering to the needs of the student
• Fewer credits required for graduation
Call (269) 565-2460 to pick up an enrollment packet!