Welcome to CALHOUN COMMUNITY HIGH SCHOOL!
- Monday January 27th is a 1/2 day, students will be dismissed at 10:55 a.m.
- Wednesday February 12th is Student Count Day. It is very important your student is present all day at school.
- Graduating Seniors are encouraged to apply for the Rosa Parks Scholarship. The Rosa Parks Scholarship Foundation offers a $2,000, non-renewable scholarship to Michigan high school graduating seniors. Winners are selected on the basis of scholarship, leadership, financial need and dedication to the civil rights principles of Rosa L. Parks, whose historic stand against racial prejudice in 1955 brought her national recognition. The Foundation was established in 1980 to provide equal-opportunity scholarships to Michigan high school seniors.
Scholarships are to be applied to tuition, books and/or fees for the first year of college only. The funds cannot be applied to room/board or other expenses. Students can apply at rosaparksscholarship.org
Please call Mrs. Harris with any questions at (269) 565-2480
If you are interested in enrolling for the 2019-2020 school year, please call the office for information. We also require an original birth certificate with enrollment for new students. If you have any questions or concerns please call the office at (269) 565-2460.
Click on the link below to read the News Channel 3 article on Calhoun Community High School.
Have you lost credit in your current high school? Are you more successful in small learning environment with lots of support and one-on-one attention? If so, maybe you should checkout Calhoun Community High School. We run a safe and orderly school, offering the Michigan Merit Curriculum to non-traditional students who want to earn their diplomas and move on to college or work.
Why Choose CCHS
• Small class sizes
• Online classes available
• Dual enrollment at KCC, Tech Center, Cosmo Classes available
• 15 years of proven success with over 1,000 graduates
• Individualized learning catering to the needs of the student
• Fewer credits required for graduation
Call (269) 565-2460 to pick up an enrollment packet!